The school holds two open evenings for prospective pupils and their parents. From 2013, these take place in the summer term when the child is in year 5. Dates are published in the local press adn on the school web site, or you may ring the school on 01924 402202.
The two evenings follow a similar format:
- The prospectus will be available for collection. The package contains information about the school and how to register pupils for the Entrance Examination.
- Head Teacher’s talk. The Head will introduce the school, outline admission procedures and answer any questions, which you may have.
- Guided tours. Current pupils, including some Year 7 only weeks into their first year, will be happy to show you round the building and answer any questions about what life is really like!
- Departmental presentations / displays. All subject areas will be represented. All staff are specialists in their field and will be available to discuss specifications, resources, methodology.
- Refreshments. A chance to pause and perhaps discuss matters more informally with a member of the SeniorLeadership Team.
Pupils intending to sit the school’s entrance examination must be registered in advance.
Registration is online, via a link on the school web site.