Help for the Duke of Edinburgh eDofE Logbook
The new log book can be a little difficult to get your head around in order to use it sucessfully. In order to speed up the process and to make sure that alot of this can now be done at home then the following tutorials have been written.
These are designed to be worked through one at a time, I would suggest reading them first to get a good feel for the system and then completing them later.
Where the process is repeated for different sections then this is only shown once.
All the work for the expedition is covered in tutorials 5 and 6 from starting planning to signing it off.
All the forms needed for the evidence that were provided in the packs are in the D of E shared areas in case you have lost them. These can also be found on the Duke of Edinburgh website.
1. Logging in for the first time
2. Setting up the volunteering
3. Setting up the skill section
4. Setting up the physical section
5. Setting up the expedition section
6. Setting up the expedition training and expeditions
7. Adding short term targets
8. Adding the evidence and signing off a section