|House Master||Nick Stokoe|
|House Mistress||Mrs Bexton & Mrs Doran|
The House system was introduced in 1906 and Clarke was one of the first five houses to be created. The first Head of House was Mr Hepworth. Clarke House is named after Walter E. Clarke, the Chairman of the School of Governors at the creation of the House System. Mr Clarke held the position for 24 years (1899- 1923). He supported the School in many ways and was closely associated with the first Headmaster of the School, Mr R.S. Cahill. Together they worked very hard to develop and establish the School in the early years to ensure its success and reputation.