As part of our excellent support for post-18 progression, we can offer:
- Two qualified Careers and Higher Education Advisers
- One-to-one guidance interviews
- Expert guidance on work-related learning, and support in gaining work placements
- Sustained, relevant and timely careers education, information, advice and guidance built into the tutorial curriculum
- The opportunity to participate in HE+, a regional academic extension programme
- Well-developed links with Russell Group and other leading universities
- Support in applying for access programmes, summer schools and taster courses
- A three-day timetabled Progression Event, typically attended by over 40 universities and 20 major apprenticeship providers
- Personalised, one-to-one personal statement guidance and support.
- Extensive guidance and support on all aspects of the Ucas application process, from making choices all the way to Confirmation or Clearing.
- Facilities to sit pre-admissions exams, including the BMAT, with support available
- Guidance on academic and clinical interviews, including a mock MMI for medics, dentists and vets
- Expert advice and guidance on fees, loans and university finance, delivered by university staff