Oxbridge and Progression Successes
- Isabel McNulty-Senior – Medicine at Trinity College, Cambridge
- Jay Patel – Physics at Jesus College, Oxford
- Elizabeth Drake – Chemistry at Lady Margaret Hall, Oxford
- Rose Hickman – History and Politics at Oriel College, Oxford
- Evie Hargreaves – Materials Science at Queen’s College, Oxford
- Amelia Glover-Jewesbury – Classics and English Literature at Regent’s Park College, Oxford
These individual successes represent the tip of the iceberg of what is shaping up to be a notable year for year 13 progression. At time of writing in March 2021, our 205 university applicants have between them amassed almost 600 offers to study at universities from St Andrews to Imperial College, from Leeds to Duke University, North Carolina, where they will read a veritable alphabet of subjects from accounting to zoology. Of particular note are the 13 students currently holding offers to read medicine, dentistry, or veterinary medicine, with many more still waiting to hear from universities. Other students have opted for a different but equally exciting progression pathway, with apprenticeship applicants receiving contract offers from leading firms such as RSM and PWC.